LATAM AIRLINES – UPDATED GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
February 9, 2021
Airlines, LATAM, Latin America, Press Releases, Tips and Tricks
Updated December 9th, 2020
LATAM makes flexible booking policy permanent
Updated booking policy
- Tickets purchased on or before January 31, 2021 can be changed without penalty multiple times. Any difference in fare will still be charged.
- As of February 1, 2021 all tickets will be allowed ONE change without penalty. Any subsequent changes may result in fees determined by the airline. Any difference in fare will be charged.
Please note that passengers whose travel is directly impacted by COVID-19 may be eligible for additional waivers.
Eligibility and Rules
- ALL tickets issued after October 1, 2020 are subject to the following conditions:
- Changes can be made prior to departure or while the passenger is abroad.
- Changes can be made free of charge only prior to the departure of each flight segment (outgoing or return). If the passenger misses the flight, they are considered a “No Show” and any changes after departure are subject to penalty fees.
- Eligible for all public and private fares both domestic and international.
- Upon ticket reissue any applicable fare difference will be charged.
- Tickets issued on or after February 1, 2021 are subject to these additional regulations:
- After the first change, any subsequent changes will be subject to the terms & conditions of the new ticket and may result in penalty fees determined by LATAM upon reissue.